Confidentiality Agreement and Non Disclosure
In consideration of Divinal AG Thun-Switzerland agreeing to provide information on ___________________ for sale or lease, the undersigned agrees as follows:
1. To treat confidentially all information furnished by Divinal AG Thun, whether provided before or after the date of this Agreement, whether provided orally, in writing or gathered by inspection and regardless of whether or not the information has been specifically identified as CONFIDENTIAL ( collectively, the Evaluation Material ).
2. Not to use any of the Evaluation Material for any purpose other than the exclusive purpose of evaluating the possibility of investing funds, leasing or purchasing the property / business. The undersigned agrees that the Evaluation Material will not be used in any way detrimental to the seller or their principals. The undersigned will ensure that such information will be kept permanently confidential by the undersigned, its directors, officers, employees, and representatives and that these individuals shall be informed by the undersigned of the confidential nature of such information and shall be directed to treat such information confidential at all times.
3. That if at any time, the undersigned considers a transaction, which would involve participation directly or indirectly by a third party, the undersigned shall so advise the seller and Divinal AG Thun and agrees not to discuss the Evaluation Material with the third party until written consent has been obtained and the third party has entered into a Confidentiality Agreement.
4. The undersigned further agrees to ensure that any of its’ directors, officers, employees and representatives will not, without prior written consent from the seller or Divinal AG Thun, disclose to any persons either the fact that discussions or negotiations are taking place concerning a possible transaction, nor disclose any of ten terms, conditions or other facts with respect to any such possible transaction, including the status thereof.
5. The term “person” as used in this Agreement shall be interpreted to include, without limitation, any corporation, company, partnership or individual.
6. That upon request by the seller or Divinal AG Thun, the undersigned agrees to promptly return all Evaluation Material and notes relating to the property without retaining copies.
7. The undersigned agrees and accepts that neither Divinal AG Thun, the seller, their associates nor principals make representation or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the Evaluation Material and that neither Divinal AG Thun, the seller, their associates, nor their principals shall have any liability to the undersigned or any of its representatives resulting from the use of such Evaluation Material.
Please complete in full
Principals Signature ______________________________
Telephone / Faxs: ________________________________
Realtors Name __________________________________
Real Estate Company ____________________________
Telephone / Faxs: _______________________________
Date __________________, 201